Tuesday, August 6, 2013

75 Day Sketch Challenge....How many days has it been? ...46!

 It's been a while since I posted any of my drawings, but I have been drawing each day.  It is time consuming to take pictures, edit them and post... so here are a few from the past week or so.  Above is a cup and note card that I wound up doing a similar painting of.   Below is a corner of my computer desk, which always seems to have a mixed collection of items crowding it.  Time to tidy up.

 These 2 are of Charlotte Beach Park, where I sat and sketched for a little while.

This is a vase of sunflowers I bought at the grocery store, and a random doodle that I have many of scattered through my sketchbooks. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a while now and it seems like I know you. (weird, I know - cyber space) So What's that snail doing in the table? No really, your work is so inspiring and I love the way the unexpected snail showed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, it's so funny that you mention the snail, lol ! it's actually a seashell that's been sitting around, like a million other things I have sitting around waiting to be painted or drawn :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving you comments!! I appreciate it!