Sunday, September 8, 2013

The End of my 75 day ink drawing challenge.

"Raggies"   8x 10   not for sale
Well, this weekend marked the end of my 75 days of a drawing a day in ink.  Even though I finished, I didn't really do all that well.   Most days I did pretty good.  I found something interesting to draw, and took my time, and enjoyed it.  Then, there were a few times I'd forget to do a drawing, or just put it off because I didn't have anything in mind to draw.  Then, I'd catch up and do two the next day, or forget again.  I also started to wonder if my love of ink drawing had disappeared over the years???  I remember long ago, I'd always draw in ink, it was my first choice.   So, instead of posting my last few ink challenge drawings, I thought I'd post this drawing... I did it 30 years ago.   It' s hard to imagine that it has been that long, but it has.  It' s an ink drawing of my little sister's raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.  I came across it a few weeks ago, and just love it.  It's too bad the paper is a bit stained... but it's well loved, just like those dolls were.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving you comments!! I appreciate it!